Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free *. This butternut squash soup with apples and bacon is one of them! Packed with lots of my favorite ingredients, this soup is a far cry from the store bought canned variety. This is Vegan, Dairy Free, and Gluten Free!
I like to garnish with fresh cilantro and toasted pumpkin seeds. Use a grater to shred the squash and easily transform it into fritters or tots. Unlike many veggies that have a high water content, butternut squash does not need to be wrung out to remove excess moisture before baking. You can create Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free * by using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can cook it:
Ingredients of Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free *
- Prepare 1 large of butternut squash.
- You need 1 lb of bacon.
- You need 1 of stock or water.
Dairy free and paleo breakfast idea for busy families and individuals who are looking for a healthy breakfast packed with protein, nutrients, and flavor! This collection of recipes features dairy free, gluten free, soy free and refined sugar-free (but naturally sweetened) recipes. PLEASE NOTE: Some of the recipes below require minor adjustments. Check the notes for substitution suggestions.
Butternut Bacon soup * Paleo * Gluten-free * Dairy-free * Egg-free * instructions
- Peel and cube butternut squash. Set aside..
- Place bacon strips into a large stockpot and cook until slightly crunchy, mixing occasionally..
- Place butternut squash cubes into stockpot with bacon..
- Cover entire mixture with stock or water and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a simmer and cook until squash cubes are easily mashed with a fork..
- Remove from heat and blend(I use an immersion blender, easier cleanup)..
- Season to taste, I use salt, pepper, and a taste of chilli powder.
An easy gluten-free biscuits recipe made Southern style with buttermilk. Gluten-free rice flour mimics the taste and texture of traditional wheat flour better than almond or coconut flour. I also like a savory sausage biscuit or a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit. Spring is the perfect time for brunch with family and friends! Every recipe in this roundup is gluten free and dairy free, plus there are plenty of healthy, vegan, paleo, and nut-free options!