Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu. While soup is simmering, prepare tofu. Remove excess water and slice tofu into three large slabs. Fry in oil until both sides are browned.
Homemade Chinese Soups. › Asian vegetables. › Napa cabbage soup. The napa cabbage is known in Chinese as 北京白菜 (bei jing bai cai) or peking cabbage. So named because it was first found growing in Peking, the old name of Beijing, the current capital of China. You can have Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu by using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it:
Ingredients of Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu
- You need of medium Chinese cabbage.
- It’s of prawns.
- You need of egg tofu.
- You need of clean water.
- It’s of low sodium soy sauce.
- Prepare of coconut sugar.
- It’s of coriander root powder.
- You need of Himalayan salt.
- You need of black pepper.
Soup with tofu and pork put chinese cabbage. boiled Chinese cabbage with chicken leg soup on bowl. For Chinese soup like this, I either use chicken stock or pork stock, both made with plenty of bones and ginger. Boil pork bones, ginger, and water in a big soup/stock pot. Remove the pork bones and ginger, then drain to remove scums and impurities from the.
Chinese cabbage soup with prawn and egg tofu step by step
- Boil the water, add the coriander root powder, Himalayan salt, black pepper, soy sauce and coconut sugar when the water is boiling.
- Add chopped Chinese cabbage and let it sit in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
- Add the prawns.
- Add the egg tofu when the prawns are cooked. Let everything set for 1-2 minutes and it’s done !.
Tofu soup, along with easy egg drop soup is one of the most popular soups on my Chinese family table. However no matter how great the liquid is, the tofu slices are plain and tasteless. So I matched the soup with an interesting dipping sauce using roasted green peppers, which is only and extremely. Chinese soup with shiitake mushrooms, bean sprouts, fried tofu, Chinese noodles with tofu Tofu Veggies and Rice. Japanese miso soup in a white bowl Traditilinal asian soup with eggs and mushrooms ready to eat.