Crock Pot Italian Ravioli. Keywords: Crock Pot Ravioli Soup recipe, Italian sausage soup recipe, frozen ravioli soup recipe. My Crockpot Ravioli recipe is the most popular recipe on my site. It doesn't hurt that it is easy and my kids love it!
How to Make Crock Pot Ravioli Casserole. Brown ground beef with onion and garlic. Put in crock-pot and add sauce, tomatoes and seasonings. You can have Crock Pot Italian Ravioli using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Italian Ravioli
- You need 2 bags of frozen Ravioli.
- You need 1/2-1 of whole onion.
- You need 6 oz of tomato paste.
- It’s 28 oz of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese block.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1 Tbs of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of If you like really saucy ravioli then double the sauce amount.
- It’s of For smaller serving amount use one bag of ravioli but keep sauce amount the same.
The frozen ravioli are combined in the crockpot with pasta sauce, tomato sauce, red pepper, and Italian seasonings. For the ravioli, I will often make a double batch and use a combination of beef and cheese. Crock-Pot Easy Italian Sausage & Pepper SandwichesCrock-Pot Ladies. Italian Beef Raviolis ♡ CROCKPOT ♡.
Crock Pot Italian Ravioli instructions
- Chop up onion, mix in bowl with tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, seasonings & water..
- Place Ravioli into crock & pour sauce mixture over top. Stir well..
- Cook High 3-31/2 hours or Low 5-51/2 hours. Stir occasionally to avoid sticking..
- Add a small amount of grated Mozzarella cheese over top last 15 minutes of cooking time..
- Serve with some veggies & a side of bread or even with a glass of wine. Enjoy!.
This Crock-pot Ravioli Casserole was filling and flavorful and the kids loved it! Miniature meatballs are simmered in a flavorful broth with vegetables & acini di pepe pasta in this hearty recipe for Crock-Pot Italian Wedding Soup! Everyone in the entire family is going to love this classic Italian soup! Stir in pasta sauce, tomato sauce and Italian seasoning. View full nutritional breakdown of Crock Pot Ravioli (or Tortellini) calories by ingredient.