Peppermint Patty Brownies.
You can cook Peppermint Patty Brownies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Patty Brownies
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Butter, softened.
- You need 3 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 5 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of All-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Baking cocoa.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 12 of York peppermint patties.
Peppermint Patty Brownies instructions
- Preheat the oven at 350°F..
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy..
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each edition..
- Beat in vanilla extract..
- Add dry ingredients and mix well..
- Spread two-thirds of the batter in a greased 13"x9" baking pan..
- Arrange peppermint patties over top..
- Spread remaining batter over patties..
- Bake for 35-40 minutes..