Brad's french onion pork chop bake. These Easy Oven-Braised French Onion Pork Chops are an easy weeknight dinner with minimal ingredients and hardly any prep required. They are definitely a dish your family will be begging for because it's one of the easiest pork chop recipes ever! I'm always on the hunt for easy dinner recipes.
These French Onion Pork Chops are a total crowd-pleaser, and surprisingly easy to make! Season pork with salt and pepper. In a large skillet over high heat, heat oil. You can cook Brad's french onion pork chop bake using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brad's french onion pork chop bake
- You need 4 cups of prepared rice.
- It’s 4 of large pork chops.
- It’s 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- You need 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- You need 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Don't worry about only cooking the pork chops a few minutes per side. Pan-fry some pork chops and simmer them in an easy, savory onion mushroom gravy for a quick meal. Recipes You'll Bake And Share Again and Again. You've never had pork chops like this before!
Brad's french onion pork chop bake step by step
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
Seasoned Pork Chops are smothered in a thick and flavorful French Onion sauce with gravy and mushrooms. They are pan fried or baked in the oven. Top with hot, melted cheese for extra indulgence! French Onion Pork Chops are perfectly seasoned and seared pork chops baked with caramelized onions and Gruyere cheese. Pair these juicy and flavorful chops with some mashed potatoes for a delicious and hearty meal!