Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies. If you love mint-chocolate chip ice cream, these cookies are for you. If you just can't get enough mint-chocolate. Big, soft cookies filled with Andes Mint Candies, Mint Chips and Chocolate Chips.
In the past I always made Guinness. These AMAZING Chocolate Mint Cookies have bits of andes mint chocolate chips stirred into the batter, and are thick and chewy when baked. I spend a lot of time baking, and I have tons of favorite cookie recipes, but I can confidently say these Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies are at the top of the list! You can have Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- You need 2 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of butter softened.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 tsp of mint extract.
- Prepare 8 of drops of green food coloring.
- It’s 1 cup of Andes baking chips.
- You need 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chips.
Chewy, buttery cookies loaded with mint chocolate candy pieces. ↓↓↓↓↓↓CLICK FOR MORE↓↓↓↓↓↓ These are festive for St. Patrick's Day but perfect for any time. Combine the cookie dough, cocoa powder, and mint chocolate chunks until evenly distributed. These mint double chocolate cookies are rich, decadent and highly addictive.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and vanilla. Gradually blend in the dry ingredients then add in mint extract and coloring..
- stir in mint and chocolate chips.
- Using small cookie scoop or teaspoon, drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake 7 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Serve warm or cool completely. Store tightly covered at room temperature..
They're firm on the outside, lusciously soft on the inside and gluten-free and How To Make Mint Double Chocolate Chip Cookies. You'll start by adding the coconut sugar, coconut oil, almond butter, egg and peppermint. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies from Delish.com will become your new favorite cookie. Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies – Deliciously soft and chewy peppermint-infused cookies that are loaded with chocolate chips and coloured a Mint chocolate – my favourite flavour combination EVER, especially when it's in cookie form! These cookies are soft and chewy, packed full of.