Cheese Chicken & Broccoli.
You can cook Cheese Chicken & Broccoli using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheese Chicken & Broccoli
- It’s 3 cups of Mostaccioli noodles.
- Prepare 5 of chicken breasts.
- You need 1 of large block of velveeta cheese.
- You need 2 of crowns of broccoli.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Cheese Chicken & Broccoli instructions
- Cube up chicken breasts, add to crockpot, turn crockpot on high, add cream of mushroom & cream of chicken. Stir & mix well. Cover & let cook for 3 hrs..
- Then chop up broccoli & add broccoli & noodles to crockpot. Let cook for another hour..
- Once noodles are almost tender, add block of velveeta cheese. Let sit for 10 mins to let it melt. Then stir it around to mix well..