Chicken Alfredo Pasta. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken. It was about as close to macaroni and cheese and chicken. Oh, chicken alfredo: It's the classic pasta we just can't seem to get enough of.
Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Add the chicken and cooked pasta and toss well. A classic homemade Alfredo sauce gets tossed with cooked chicken, peas and ziti pasta for an impressive meal that you can make on the fly. You can have Chicken Alfredo Pasta using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo Pasta
- Prepare of Pasta.
- It’s 1 box of Fettuccine Noodles ( I used half)16oz.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare 1 packages of Chicken Fajitas Strips (use much as u like)cut into bit size.
- Prepare 16 oz of Classic Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare of Basil (I only used a few dashes).
This recipe for chicken alfredo will give you a tasty fettuccine pasta dish with rich and creamy. I love how easy it is to prepare. Cheesy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Is A Go-To Dinner Meal In Our House. Creamy Sauce Mixed In With Fettuccine Pasta And Sautéed Chicken.
Chicken Alfredo Pasta instructions
- Boil fettuccine according to package I sprinkle salt in while boiling..
- Drain pasta and add alfredo sauce and chicken fajitas strips..
- Cook on low heat about 10 minutes..
- Remove from heat and enjoy..
A One-Pot Meal That The Whole Family Will Enjoy! Break out the breadsticks and get your pasta bowls ready, because this recipe tastes just like your favorite restaurant-style chicken alfredo. A big pot of creamy fettuccine—enough to serve the whole. A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Our easy chicken alfredo pasta recipe is rich, creamy and the perfect antidote to hunger pangs.