Peppermint Panna Cotta.
You can cook Peppermint Panna Cotta using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Panna Cotta
- You need 4 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 packages of plain gelatine.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of natural green colour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of peppermint flavor.
- It’s 1 cup of yoghurt.
Peppermint Panna Cotta instructions
- Add gelatin into the milk and set aside to let it get ready for 5 mins..
- Add heavy cream and sugar into a saucepan and let it simmer on a very low heat..
- When your cream is nice and hot add your milk and yoghurt into the mixture and let it simmer for a couple of mins..
- Take your Panna Cotta mix to a table and add the flavor and the colour..
- At last chop the fresh mint leaves and add them to mixture..
- Now your delicious Panna Cotta is ready, you can serve it in any kind of glass or puding plate. I prefer Martini glasses..
- You shoul let it stand in the fredge at least 4 hours but overnight is the best. Enjoy this great summer treat. :)).