Tomato Basil One Pot Pasta.
You can have Tomato Basil One Pot Pasta using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tomato Basil One Pot Pasta
- You need 1 lb of dry fettuccine.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried oregano leaves.
- You need 20 of basil leaves.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of salt.
Tomato Basil One Pot Pasta step by step
- Combine ingredients in a dutch oven or large pot over high heat..
- Cover and bring to a boil..
- Reduce to a low simmer and keep covered and cook for about 10 minutes tossing pasta with tongs occasionally to keep the pasta from sticking..
- Liquid will be mostly absorbed when pasta is cooked..