Lobster Langostino Pasta.
You can cook Lobster Langostino Pasta using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lobster Langostino Pasta
- It’s 1/3 cup of Dry white wine.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White wine vinegar.
- Prepare 2 lb of Langostino.
- It’s 5 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can of Tomato paste 6 oz.
- You need 4 each of Roma tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of Crushed garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Thyme leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Terragon leaves.
- You need 2 tbsp of Parsley leaves.
- It’s 4 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Fettuccine pasta.
Lobster Langostino Pasta step by step
- Begin by defrosting Langostino tails in cold water. I usually get mine from Costco..
- Dice Roma tomatoes and set aside. Sauté garlic in olive oil until golden brown. Add all the herbs and tomato paste. Sauté for 3 minutes then add the diced tomatoes. Add heavy cream, wine, vinegar and bring to a boil. Add salt and pepper to taste. NOTE: feel free to add more or less herbs. Fresh herbs work very well..
- Remove contents from stove and strain as much as possible. Discard of chunky mixture and Return smooth mixture to pot, add langostino tails and simmer on low. This will allow for the seafood flavor to come out. Meanwhile, begin to cook noodles according to packaging instructions..
- When pasta is done, strain, then pour pasta in bowls. Top off with Langostino tail sauce and enjoy!.