Rosemary potatoes and onions. Mix onion, vegetable oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper in a large bowl; add potato pieces and toss to coat. Spread potatoes into prepared i was looking for a quick recipe for roasting potatoes and found this one it is very simple and very tasty. i just added garlic salt instead of regular salt and it. Rosemary and potatoes: like a culinary Romeo and Juliet with better karma.
Plus cooler autumn evenings are perfect for roasting ALL. These Roasted Potatoes and Onions are the only roasted potato recipe you will ever need. Every bite is infused with fresh rosemary and whole grain mustard. You can cook Rosemary potatoes and onions using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Rosemary potatoes and onions
- Prepare 5 of medium potatoes.
- It’s of cooking oil (I use Sunflower oil).
- Prepare 1 of small onion sliced and chopped.
- Prepare of rosemary.
- You need of Lemon pepper.
- You need 1 of garlic clove diced.
- You need of garlic salt.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 of lime.
- Prepare of shredded cheese.
They're roasted for a long time so the potatoes get super crispy and the onions caramelize. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and rosemary and toss to coat. Combine the diced potatoes, red bell peppers, green bell peppers and red onion in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and add the rosemary, salt and pepper.
Rosemary potatoes and onions instructions
- Cut potatoes in bite size pieces,dice the garlic clove,and chop the onion. Preheat oil.
- Fry potatoes, onions,and garlic clove for about 15 mins..
- Then add the rest of the dry ingredients. Fry for 5 more mins. Remove from heat..
- Sprinkle shredded cheese and squeeze half a lime over the potatoes and onions and mix together gently..
Mix the vegetables until evenly coated with oil and spices. Place on parchment-lined sheet pans in a single layer, leaving space between the pieces. When the skillet is hot, add the potatoes and onion and drizzle with the oil. Pile the onions in the center. Scatter the garlic over the top.