Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom. Find here details of companies selling Rice in Pondicherry, Pondicherry. Get latest info on Rice, suppliers, wholesale suppliers, retailers & traders with Rice, Indian Rice, Chawal prices for buying. Satsanga, Pondicherry Resim: Sweet & sour prawn curry with rice — delightful!
This prawn fried rice recipe from Delish.com is so much fresher and healthier than that stuff that Stir egg constantly until almost fully cooked, then fold into rice mixture. Straight-from-the-wok spicy supper with rice, prawns and bacon – ideal for Autumn evenings. Quick Prawn Rice – Indian Prawn Pilau Recipe – Prawn Pilaf. You can have Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom
- You need 250 gms of cleaned prawns.
- Prepare 2 of Onions chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- You need 8-10 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper corns.
- You need 2 of green chillies slit.
- You need 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need of Small bunch fresh coriander leaves.
- You need of Salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 4 cups of cooked rice.
How to Make A Quick Prawn Rice – Indian Prawn Pilau (Save/Pin). Ten tips to make the perfect rice every single time? Pondicherry has managed to retain its historic French connection, and although the cuisine here has a strong French influence, you Some of the well known places for eating out in Pondicherry include This Thai fried rice with pineapple and shrimp recipe is simple to make and so delicious. Thai Fried Rice With Pineapple and Prawns.
Pondicherry Prawn Rice# heirloom step by step
- Devien and clean prawns.. marinate with little tumeric and 1 tsp redchilli powder.set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan..Add curry leaves,green chillies the chopped onions. saute' till onion becomes translucent..Add the tomatoes..saute' till soft and mushy.
- Meanwhile in a mixie jar coarsely grind the garlic, fennel and pepper..
- Once the onion and tomatoes are cooked add the prawns..when they turn pink add the ground spices..stir fry till prawns are cooked and raw smell goes..
- Next add the beaten eggs..stir fry till the eggs are scrambled and cooked…
- Switch of flame..Add the cooked rice to the prawns masala..Toss well to coat the rice with the masala..check seasoning…Garnish with fresh coriander…
See more Prawn recipes at Tesco Real Food. Pondicherry (/pɒndɪˈtʃɛri/), officially known as Pondicherry City (/pʊdʊˈtʃɛri/), is the capital and the most populous city of the Indian Union Territory of Puducherry. The city is located in the Pondicherry district on the southeast coast of India. Season the rice with salt and white pepper and serve in a shallow bowl. Similar Recipes, Spicy Prawn Roast Prawn Masala Prawns with Drumstick Leaves.