Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce.
You can cook Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce
- You need 1 of Pasta of your choice. (Daddy used fettuccine).
- You need 1 of Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra Virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 of bell pepper (either red or green).
- Prepare 1/2 lb of scallops.
- It’s 1/2 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of dijon mustard (grey poupon).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of red onion.
Shrimp n Scallop pasta w/ White Wine sauce instructions
- Cook pasta in boiling salted water until al dente, according to package instructions. Drain thoroughly..
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Add peppers, onions and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes, stirring often..
- Add scallops and cook 1 minute longer. Add wine and simmer for 2 minutes, until scallops are just cooked through. Stir in mustard and parsley. Taste and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper..
- Serve over pasta! Mix together, if you prefer..