Peppermint chocolate chip muffins. Now, throw in the chocolate chips and mix quickly again. Dole this out into your muffin pan, but don't worry too much about making it super even. Chocolate-chocolate chip me with peppermint-chocolate glaze!
The batter itself is incredibly easy. The moist muffins exuded rich chocolaty flavor, complemented with little pockets of sweet melted peppermint chips. A chocolate chip muffin with a peppermint mocha glaze served with a piping hot cup of coffee, light and sweet just how my hubby likes it! You can cook Peppermint chocolate chip muffins using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peppermint chocolate chip muffins
- You need 2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- You need 1/2 tsp of peppermint extract.
- You need 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips.
Sometimes it's the simple things that matter most. Also, I can't believe how quickly pumpkin season went and we're already thinking peppermint! 🙂. Dark Chocolate Peppermint Muffins with Peppermint oil! Grain free chocolate peppermint muffins that are easy to make.
Peppermint chocolate chip muffins instructions
- Heat oven to 400°F. Grease bottoms only of 12 muffin cups or line with paper baking cups..
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder & salt; mix well..
- In a small bowl, combine milk, oil, egg, & peppermint extract; blend well..
- Add liquids to dry ingredients all at once; stir just until dry ingredients are moistened ( batter will be lumpy). Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full..
- Bake at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean..
These chocolate peppermint muffins are not only grain free (and paleo friendly), but a healthy and festive way to enjoy breakfast or dessert. Chocolate Chip Muffins add chocolate chips to a moist and buttery, vanilla scented muffin batter. The final touch is to sprinkle the tops of the muffins with a little cinnamon sugar. These are delicious either warm from the oven or at room temperature. Your kids will love them in their lunchboxes or as.