Maple Syrup-Garlic Pork Stir Fry.
You can have Maple Syrup-Garlic Pork Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Maple Syrup-Garlic Pork Stir Fry
- Prepare 1 lbs of cubed pork.
- Prepare 2 cups of frozen mix vegetables.
- You need 3 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt (to taste).
- It’s 1 teaspoon of pepper (to taste).
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of corn starch.
Maple Syrup-Garlic Pork Stir Fry step by step
- Fry pork in vegetable oil.
- Add minced garlic when half ready.
- Add vegetables when pork is fully cooked and turn heat down to low..
- Take half juice from fried items and put it in a separate bowl. Add soy sauce, maple syrup, salt and pepper..
- Pour sauce over the fried pork and vegetables and sprinkle the corn starch on it and bring it to boil..
- Serve with your favourite noodles or steamed rice..