Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins.
You can cook Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Prepare of Dry.
- You need 160 g of flour.
- Prepare 50 g of white/caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Wet.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 30 ml of oil.
- It’s 80 ml of milk.
- Prepare of Mix-ins.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped choc or choc chips.
Easy Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients with a whisk until combined fully..
- Slowly stir in the wet, don’t over mix or the muffins will be dense and not fluffy..
- Mix in the chocolate of choice..
- Separate into 8 lined muffin tins and bake in a preheated oven at 180c for 15-18 minutes until golden brown..
- You can add my coffee frosting recipe on my page to add some sweetness and turn them into mocha cupcakes!!!.