Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.
You can cook Chocolate Chip Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- It’s 1/2 cup of (8 tpsb) Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of Granulated Sugar.
- It’s 2 of large Eggs.
- Prepare 3 of Bananas (very ripe).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of Chocolate Chips (semisweet).
Chocolate Chip Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350deg F. Butter and flour a bread loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl using paddle attachment, cream together softened butter and sugar. Add the 2 lightly beaten eggs..
- Mash bananas with a fork until consistency of chunky sauce and add them to the mixing bowl along with vanilla Mix until well blended..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together dry ingredients : Flour, Baking soda and Salt. Add to the mixing bowl and mix until well incorporated..
- Fold in most of the chocolate chips then transfer to the prepared bread pan. Sprinkle the remaining chocolate over the top and bake at 350 deg F for 55-65 mins or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Let the banana bread rest for 10 mins before transferring to a wire rack to cool..