Peppermint Cake Pops.
You can cook Peppermint Cake Pops using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Cake Pops
- You need 1 box of Of Your Favorite Chocolate Cake Mix.
- You need 1 packages of White Chocolate Chips.
- Prepare 1 cup of Peppermint Candy.
- It’s 1 cup of Clear Crystal Candy.
- You need 1 packages of Candy Sticks.
- You need 1 large of Foam Block.
Peppermint Cake Pops instructions
- Follow the directions on the box of chocolate cake mix..
- Watch carefully when baking the cake. DO NOT fully bake the cake. Bake until it's very soft or a little bit under cooked..
- Place the cake into a blender, or with your hands, crumble the cake. Don't over do it!.
- Grab a little bit of crumbled cake and start rolling it into a ball. IMPORTANT!: do not make the balls too big! it will not work!.
- Next, crush your peppermint candy and clear candy crystals. Have them mixed together in a bowl..
- Microwave your white chocolate chips in a small bowl until its melted..
- While the chocolate is melting, insert your candy sticks into your "pops." Make sure they're midway..
- When your chocolate is ready, QUICKLY dip your "pops" into the chocolate and then QUICKLY dip them into the crushed peppermint candy and clear crystals. Make sure you don't dip your "pops" into the chocolate if its cooled. Reheat!!!.
- Carefully stick them facing up on the block of foam..
- Let them dry and cool off. Then, ENJOY!!!!.