Mocha cookies. The myths of old tell of a celestial who once saw the moon reflected onto the night sky. The serenity captivated the celestial's heart and a single tear dropped into the ocean. Chocolate Chip Mocha Cookies – Deliciously soft, thick, and chewy chocolate cookies infused with I'm all about mocha right now, and not just in drink form.
They are crispy on the outside but soft on the inside. One of my FAVORITE cookies to make are. Download Mocha cookie stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. You can have Mocha cookies using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mocha cookies
- Prepare 3/4 cup of oatmeal.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of pumpkin seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut grated.
- You need 2 tbsp of chocochip.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dryfruit (almond and cashews).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/2-3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Mocha cookies instructions
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Grease and lined baking tray.
- Sift together wheat flour, oatmeal and soda well and coffee powder too.
- Now add all seeds and nuts and chocochips in to sifted flour.
- Beat egg in separate bowl add oil and brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add wet ingredients to dry Ingredients. Make a dough.
- Make lemon size balls and press with fork..
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12 to 14 minutes. Till golden brown colour..
- Enjoy this treat.
Try a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino! Try a mocha cookie crumble frappuccino! Extra chocolatey and laced with freshly ground coffee, these cookies are slightly crunchy on the outside and chewy within. These Mocha Chocolate Chunk Cookies are soft, chewy and full of coffee flavor and chunks of chocolate! Mocha Cookies with Dark Chocolate and Pistachios (gluten free).