Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
You can cook Peppermint Hot Chocolate using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peppermint Hot Chocolate
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 bunch of Tiny Marshmallows (optional).
- You need 3 cup of Powdered Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cocoa Powder.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Sugar.
- You need 3 of (or more) Blended Peppermint Candy Canes.
- Prepare 1 can of Whipped Creame (optional).
Peppermint Hot Chocolate step by step
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a bowl..
- Add as much of the blended peppermint that you like to the mixture..
- With 1/4 cup of the dry mixture, you add it to 1 cup of warm milk. Stir..
- Adding marshmallows are optional. It's also optional to add whipped cream on top. But if you happen to add the whipped cream, I recommend sprinkling some of the crushed peppermint on it..
- You can add more milk or more mixture to your drink for your liking..