Christmas Peppermint Bark.
You can cook Christmas Peppermint Bark using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Christmas Peppermint Bark
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of white chocolate.
- You need 3/4 lb of semi-sweet chocolate.
- You need 3/4 lb of bitter chocolate.
- It’s 1 tsp of peppermint flavour.
- You need 2 tbsp of sprinkles or crushed candy canes.
Christmas Peppermint Bark step by step
- Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Melt the dark chocolates together using microwave or double boiler. Stir til completely smooth. Stir in peppermint flavour. Pour onto both cookie sheets and spread out flat and smooth with spatula..
- Let dark chocolate cool. Meanwhile, melt white chocolate. When smooth, drizzle evenly over hardened dark chocolate. Jiggle pan to smooth out white chocolate. Sprinkle with sprinkles or candy. Let cool..
- Break bark into pieces..