Versatile Garlic Soy Sauce. Top with sesame seeds Our flavorless and most versatile cooking oil with a light texture. A wide variety of soy garlic sauce options are available to you, such as form, primary ingredient, and certification. Hearing someone say that you should eat cultured foods at every meal can sound so daunting.
This recipe is adapted from The Dumpling Galaxy Cookbook. A vinegary soy sauce with minced garlic. How to Make Korean Soy Dipping Sauce. -For base sauce. You can have Versatile Garlic Soy Sauce using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Versatile Garlic Soy Sauce
- You need 400 ml of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 5 clove of Garlic.
- You need 4 of leaves Bay leaf.
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper (add as much as desired).
Mix these in a bowl and stir until the sugar dissolves. It would depend on what you added in the sauce. Base sauce only could last for several weeks at least. If you added garlic and sesame oil, it will be less than that.
Versatile Garlic Soy Sauce instructions
- Slice the garlic and remove the seeds from the red chili pepper. Put the garlic, bay leaves, and red chili pepper in a jar..
- Pour the soy sauce into the jar. Poke the garlic in the jar with a chopstick, etc. to break it up and infuse the soy sauce with its spice..
Transfer to a blender, add the soy sauce and puree. Return the garlic-soy mixture to the pan and bring to a boil. Soy sauce, also called Shoyu is a versatile condiment used in a wide variety of Asian cuisines. It adds salty umami flavours and makes things taste amazing. The flavour of soy sauce is darker and more caramel than the bright sour saltiness from fish sauce.