Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta.
You can have Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta
- Prepare of to boil pasta.
- It’s 1 packet of any pasta shape (I used gemelli).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 litre of water.
- You need of for cream sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sliced mushrooms (drained and washed).
- It’s 1/4 cup of sweet corn (chunks).
- It’s 1 cup of milk (divided).
- You need 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 2-3 cloves of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of capsicum diced.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of dried rosemary.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt (to taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of peri peri powder (to taste).
- It’s 3 of sausages sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken tikka chunks (optional).
- Prepare of for garnish.
- It’s leaves of Fresh basil.
- You need of Fresh spring onion chopped.
Wok-fried Mushroom Cream Pasta instructions
- Boil water with salt. Add pasta to boiling water, cook for 8-12 minutes. Drain and keep aside. Slice sausages and chunks and fry in a wok. set aside..
- Add oil to wok. Fry chopped garlic, add paprika and roast. Add onions and fry till translucent. Add mushrooms and corn..
- Add milk to wok. One by one add all dried herbs, and stir. Add spices. Add drained pasta and coat pasta in prepared sauce. Add sausages and chunks. Toss. Add milk if sauce thickens too much..
- Add capsicum and toss for 1 minute. Turn off heat. Garnish with slivered basil and spring onions..