You can cook Orange Pork using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Orange Pork
- Prepare 1 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 1/4 cup of peach brandy.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of pork loin.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of tapioca starch.
Orange Pork step by step
- Season the porkloin with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in the pan. Sear the meat on each side..
- When seared remove from heat and set aside..
- To the pan add the marmalade and honey to the pan. Scrape the bits off the bottom. When scraped off add the peach brandy..
- Add the butter. Stir often..
- Add the porkloin back into the pan coating all sides. Simmer 7 minutes and remove from heat covered. Let rest 15 minutes..
- Right before serving add the tapioca starch and stir in to thicken the orange sauce..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.