Butternut Squash Tortiglioni. A quick and easy Simple Pancetta & Butternut Squash Tortiglioni recipe, from our authentic Italian cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. It makes this Creamy Butternut Squash and Spinach Tortellini very special.
On a foil-lined baking sheet toss together. Halve the butternut squash lengthwise, scoop out the seeds, and place the squash When the tortellini are ready (the best way to know is to taste one), use a spider to lift. Tortellini With Butternut Squash, Mushrooms, and Fontina. You can cook Butternut Squash Tortiglioni using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butternut Squash Tortiglioni
- You need 1 of small butternut squash, peeled cut into small cubes.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried basil or sage.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of grated cheddar.
- Prepare 4 portions of Tortiglioni pasta.
- You need Half of a broccoli cut into small florets.
- You need Half of a cauliflower cut into small florets.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dried chilli flakes.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt flakes.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- It’s 1 of Large knob of butter.
Cut butternut squash in half lengthwise and scoop out seeds and stringy bits. By the way, you could totally use tortellini instead of tortelloni. Learn how to prepare this Tortellini with Butternut Squash Sauce recipe like a pro. While typical butternut squash pasta dishes can be ladden with cream and sweetening agents.
Butternut Squash Tortiglioni step by step
- Preheat oven 180 degrees C fan oven.
- Mix the butternut, whole unpeeled garlic cloves, olive oil, 1 tablespoon sea salt flakes, basil and pepper to taste. Put in the oven for 20 minutes..
- After 20 mins, turn the butternut, put back in the oven then put the pasta on to boil..
- Put the broccoli and cauliflower in with the pasta when there is 8 mins left to cook..
- Once the pasta is cooked, drain, melt in the butter and mix in all other ingredients, squeezing the roasted garlic out of its skin into the mixture..
This homemade Butternut Squash Tortelli pasta is comforting and luscious, the perfect project to make with your family! I made the Butternut Squash Tortellini today. I used fresh sausage tortellini for my meat-lover boys. They were amazed when I told them what was. Tortellini with Butternut Squash, Mushrooms, Gruyere and Optional Sausage comes together quickly and easily.