Almonds and dates energy balls. Hi guys, in this video I will show you how to prepare easy to do almond and dates energy balls. These Date Energy Balls are a healthy snack that you can whip up in minutes. They call for just a handful of natural ingredients, and taste like I just made these for my son who is body building.
Healthy and delicious, these raw no bake energy balls with almonds, oats, nut butter, dates, vanilla and chocolate chips will be your new favorite guilt-free vegan snack or dessert! Take a tablespoon of the mixture and roll into a ball. Continue doing this until the mixture has finished. You can have Almonds and dates energy balls using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Almonds and dates energy balls
- Prepare 100 grams of pitted dates.
- Prepare 100 grams of almond.
- You need 1 of cal spray olive oil.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of crushed pumpkin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of table spoon chia seeds.
I've been making date energy balls for years because as it turns out dates are naturally super sweet and sticky making for the perfect refined sugar free sweetener in a snack So next time you're looking for a new home made snack be sure to try these coconut almond date energy balls with lemon zest! Process for several minutes, scrapping down Notes. Sugar-Free Homemade Almond & Dates Energy Bars -When cravings attack, it can be tempting to reach for something greasy or sweet, but neither is friendly to your health or waistline. For a healthy alternative, grab these sugar-free energy bars to help satisfy hunger and boost energy between meals.
Almonds and dates energy balls instructions
- Warm up the dates with 1-2 spray of olive oil. Worked for me but if you want more add olive oil or even coconut oil..
- Blend the rest of the ingredients together apart from pumpkin seeds..
- Roll them into a ball shape and give it a good rub in crushed pumpkin seeds! Enjoy when you fancy a sweet without worrying about putting weight on! (if ate in moderation it's hard to gain weight with anything we eat).
Date Energy Balls -a healthy snack guaranteed to satisfy the munchies, no matter when that feeling hits! Let's take a closer look at just a few of the wholesome ingredients which are part of these energy bites. Almonds: As you've probably heard, almonds are truly nutritional powerhouses. Coffee lovers, meet your new afternoon pick-me-up: Almond Espresso Energy Balls. Instead of downing another cup of coffee (and whatever amount of milk and sugar you add to it), eat one of these all-natural espresso-flavored treats to boost your energy with protein and complex carbohydrates.