Pondicherry Egg Curry.
You can have Pondicherry Egg Curry using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pondicherry Egg Curry
- It’s 8 of boiled eggs + 1 egg.
- Prepare 2 of onions chopped fine.
- Prepare 4 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- You need 2 of tomatoes chopped fine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare leaves of Fresh coriander.
- Prepare 1 of Tbsp+ 2 Tbsp oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel/ saunf.
- It’s 50 gms of cleaned prawns.
- You need 1 cup of thick coconut milk.
Pondicherry Egg Curry step by step
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a Pan,add little turmeric and a spoon of pepper powder..,add the boiled eggs.. saute for a minute..set aside.
- In the same Pan add 2 tbsp oil..add 1 tsp fennel/ saunf..Crush together the onion,green chillies and curry leaves..add to the pan and stir fry till onions turn translucent.now add the prawns..saute for a min…
- Add the ginger garlic paste,red chilli powder,turmeric powder and saute till raw smell of the masala goes..Next coarsely puree the tomatoes and add to the masala..cook for a while..when it starts bubbling add the coconut milk,check seasoning,cover and cook for a couple of mins..
- When the curry begins to boil add the raw egg, stir to mix well and get cooked.
- Once the raw egg is set add the boiled eggs..cook for 2 mins…add juice of a lemon and sprinkle fresh coriander…
- Egg curry is ready..Serve with hot steaming rice….