Vegan French Onion Dip.
You can cook Vegan French Onion Dip using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan French Onion Dip
- It’s 1 cup of tofutti sour cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 2 tsp of dried dill.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vegan butter (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
Vegan French Onion Dip step by step
- Begin by caramelizing the onions. In order to do this you can add your chopped onions into a pan with 1 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat consistently stirring until all onions change into a caramel color..
- Once these are done, you can combine all ingredients into a food processor. Blend until desired consistency. You may like having small bits of onion or a fully smooth texture. Enjoy!.