Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta.
You can cook Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta
- Prepare of Toowoomba shrimp pasta.
- You need 1 lb of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 can of classico sun dried tomato alfredo.
- It’s 1 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- You need 1 pinch of parmesean cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grape tomatoes.
Toowoomba Shrimp Pasta instructions
- boil water for noodles and sauteed mushrooms with tomatoes (cut tomatoes in half).
- in a medium sauce pan mix mushrooms with 1 jar of sun dried Alfredo sauce and let simmer on low.
- batter shrimp in cayenne pepper then sauteed shrimp in olive oil.
- pour sauce and shrimp over noodles then sprinkle mozzarella and parmesean cheese on the top then serve.