You can have Mint Rice using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mint Rice
- Prepare 1 cup of Basmati rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green peas.
- You need 2 of Bay Leaf.
- You need 5 of cashew nuts.
- Prepare 2 inch of cinnamon stick.
- You need 6 of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 of Cardamom.
- You need 2 of Onion sliced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of For paste.
- You need 1 Cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of green coriander.
- It’s 1/2 inch of ginger.
- You need 6 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2-3 of green chilli.
Mint Rice step by step
- Soak rice in water for 15 minutes..
- Make paste of mint, green coriander, green chilli, ginger and garlic..
- Heat oil in pan. Add jeera and all whole spice in oil. Add cashew nuts..
- Now Add onion and saute it till turns light brown. Add green peas..
- Add paste. Fry masala till oil saprat from masala..
- Drain excess water from soaked rice and add into the cooked mixture..
- Add 1 and 1/2 cups water and salt. Cover it and Cook it on low flame for 10 minutes..
- Mint rice is ready to serve..