Chole Bhature 😋.
You can cook Chole Bhature 😋 using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chole Bhature 😋
- You need 1 can of chickpea 560gms…or… (soak 1/2 kg chickpeas overnight next day boil with sufficient water with 1 tsp baking soda,1 tsp salt).
- Prepare of Boil 2 medium potatoes with 2 cups of water(don't throw the water…will use to knead dough).
- Prepare of Grind(1 onion,2 blanche tomatoes, 3 green chillies.
- Prepare of Boil 2 cups of water with 1 tbsn black tea,2 bay leaves, 2 cinnamon sticks, 2 cardamom and 1 black cardamom…boil for 5 mins,strain and save water.
- It’s of Dry masala..2 tbsn chole masala,2tbsn red chilli pwd, 1 tbsn coriander pwd,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp salt,1 tsp carrom seeds and 3 tbsn oil.
- It’s of TEMPERING…heat 4 tbsn ghee, add in sliced 3 garlic,3 red whole dry red chillies, 1 tbsn chole masala and 1 tsp asafoedida pwd.
- It’s of Bhature:::2 cups of all purpose flour,2 tbsn semolina, 1 tbsn curd,1 tsp salt and 1 tsp baking pwd…knead with 1 cup hot water from boiled potatoes and some warm water…lastly add little oil.
Chole Bhature 😋 step by step
- I'm use a canned chickpeas.first heat 2 cups of water add 1 tbsn of black tea with bay leaves,cardamom, black cardamom and stick of cinnamon…boil for 5 mins.. strain and save the water to add in gravy..
- Grind the masala(pic1)heat oil,then add 1 tsp of carrom seeds(ajwain)let it crackle then add the grind masala.
- Now add chole masala(any brand) red chilli pwd,coriander pwd,turmeric and saute for few minutes.
- Now add the chickpeas and mix,then add grated boiled potatoes and saute few seconds then add the tea strain water and now mix well and Cook on medium flame…crush some chickpeas..
- Heat ghee… add in red chilli,garlic,chole masala,asafoedida pwd..when garlic is turned slightly brown temper the chickpeas curry,garnish with some chopped coriander leaves..
- Knead the dough as per Ingredients as above mentioned…keep in a warm place for 5 mins…make small dough balls,roll it into flat bread.
- Deep fry the bhature and serve with chole,salad and curd…enjoy😋pls Subscribe my #youtube blog Tanvi.s 25 yummy food blog for many amazing recipes..