Mom's Tuna Casserole – Reinvented.
You can cook Mom's Tuna Casserole – Reinvented using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mom's Tuna Casserole – Reinvented
- You need 8 oz of fettuccine.
- It’s 2 large of portobello mushrooms, cleaned and diced.
- It’s 8 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- It’s 2 tsp of fresh dill.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 can of tuna, 5 ounce each.
Mom's Tuna Casserole – Reinvented instructions
- Mix albacore, garlic and oil. Refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Start fettuccine boiling.
- Melt butter in a 12 inch saute pan over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and saute until brown, around 8 minutes, reduce heat to low.
- Add cream and 1/2 cup cheese, mix well.
- Add albacore, mix well.
- Salt to taste.
- Drop cooked fetuccine in saute pan and mix well to coat evenly.
- Remove from heat, mix in dill and serve. Sprinkle some of the remaining cheese over each plate.