Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding. This Cranberry Orange Bread Pudding is knock your socks off amazing! The kind of dessert that you secretly eat right from the pan when no one else is looking! Okay, something MUCH easier than picking a new tagline: This Cranberry Orange Bread Pudding.
I didn't have any vanilla bean so I substituted real vanilla (liquid). Very delicious, great dish for the holiday morning breakfast/brunch. This Croissant, Cranberry, Orange, Bread Pudding recipe is not complicated to make. You can cook Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding
- You need 2-3 of toast bread.
- Prepare 100 ml of orange juice.
- It’s 100 ml of fresh milk.
- Prepare 50 ml of condense milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of vanilla essence.
- It’s 10 gr of butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rhum essence.
- You need of dried cranberries.
But a few years ago, while looking online for recipes with cranberries in them, I saw this (again I can't remember the site) Add the milk and cream, melted butter, vanilla, o.j.,,orange zest, cinnamon and salt and whisk until well blended Add bread cubes and stir extremely. Cranberry Orange Bread loaf is a fun and easy Christmas or Thanksgiving quick bread perfect for breakfast with orange juice and dried How to make cranberry orange bread. Soak the cranberries in the orange juice in a small bowl. I love Cranberry Orange muffin's and Cranberry orange cream cheese.
Orange Cranberries Bread Pudding step by step
- Preheat oven to 160°C or 320°F.
- Melt butter and spread it into the foil container, keep the rest.
- Shred the toast bread and fill into the foil tin container, pour the rest of the melted butter, set aside.
- Prepare fresh milk, condense milk, orange juice, and cinnamon powder, stir them all together until mixed well.
- In the other bowl, whisk egg, sugar, vanilla essence until all combined and the color turned a bit pale, next pour the milk mixture, pour gently while whisking and stir them well.
- After all ingredient combined, add a pinch of salt and a teaspoon of rhum essence, stir them well and the custard batter is done.
- Pour the custard batter into the foil tin container that filled with shreded toast bread, fill them until the brim of the container, sprinkle with dried cranberries. Make sure to cover it a bit with the custard batter, for making it a bit moist and less hard after being oven.
- Let the whole batter rest about 15 minutes and make sure all the shreded bread fully soaked or at least covered bith the custard batter including the dried cranberries. If there are still some dry spots, use spoon to push it into the liquid.
- Put the container into the oven. Use Au bien marie system by putting about 2 cm of water below the surface of the container. Bake about 40 minutes. Baking time could be variety, it depends on the size of the oven. Give a bit attention by peeking it as much as possible while baking it.
- To check if it's done or not, you could use the tooth pick by sticking it into the bread pudding, and if the tooth pick comes out clean and a bit wet, it means it's time to turn off your oven, ignore the remaining time. But if it comes out with wet batter, add about 5 more minutes baking time..
- My other version of orange bread pudding..
- After baking..
- Glazed with honey and cinnamon powder..
So I decided to make bread pudding with a twist. Bread pudding is actually very easy to make! For this holiday version, I use buttery croissants, fresh organic cream, pastured eggs, vanilla paste, and orange zest. Stir in bread cubes, cranberries and toasted pecans. Garnish with whipped topping and additional orange peel.