Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Dredge the chicken breasts in the blackening spice and place in a cast iron skillet over very high heat. Cajun Chicken Alfredo. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Easy dinner recipe made in one pot!
I chose Cajun style over the traditional Alfredo simply because I wanted a bit of spice. If you do choose to thaw your chicken out, apply the Cajun seasoning by placing the chicken breasts into a. This Cajun Chicken Alfredo recipe is so creamy and delicious, with just the perfect amount of kick! You can cook Cajun Chicken Alfredo using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cajun Chicken Alfredo
- You need 4 each of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of blackening spice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra-virgin olive oil (EVO).
- You need 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chopped marinated sun-dried tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 cup of white cooking wine.
- It’s 3 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 3/4 cup of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked fettuccine.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sliced scallions.
This post may contain affiliate links. Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is a quick and easy dinner with all the comfort of flavorful cajun chicken, creamy alfredo sauce, and satisfying pasta. Spice it up this fall with my cajun spiced chicken breasts, and use leftover pumpkin puree to create one of the most delicious homemade pasta alfredo dishes you've ever tried! Cajun Chicken Alfredo Pasta is an easy pasta dish with seasoned cajun chicken and parmesan cheese served with your favorite type of pasta.
Cajun Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Coat each chicken breast with blackening spice..
- Use skilled on high heat: place chicken in skillet and blacken both sides..
- Place in oven for 10 – 12 minutes. Ensure internal temperature has reached 165°F – 170°F..
- Let chicken rest and then slice into bite size strips..
- On medium heat and sauce pan: add 2T EVO and garlic to lightly caramel..
- Add sun-dried tomatoes and chicken strips..
- Deglaze the pan with white wine..
- Add heavy cream and simmer until sauce is reduce by half or when sauce has reached your desire consistency..
- Stir in 1/2 cup Parmesan, salt, pepper, and cooked pasta. Note: save 1/4 cup of Parmesan for dish topping..
- Using large rimmed serving platter: layer pasta first then pour sauce and chicken over pasta..
- Garnish with stallion and 1/4 cup of Parmesan..
Learn how to make Quick Cajun Chicken Alfredo. Cajun chicken alfredo recipes – chicken rice mushroom soup casserole recipe – baked Cajuns (les Cadiens or les Acadiens) are an ethnic group mainly living in Louisiana. So we kicked it up a notch by adding some cajun seasoning to the pot! This is the perfect addition to make this meal something entirely new. There are so many good chicken pasta dishes out there but this recipe for Cajun chicken pasta is definitely one of the best!