Mint Paratha. I made this Mint Paratha/Pudina Paratha a while back along with dal makhani and there were no Remember these minty potatoes? Mint Paratha Recipe, How To Make Mint Paratha Recipe. Mint Paratha is a delicious, appetizing and highly flavorful Indian whole wheat flat bread made with wheat flour flavoured with dry mint.
Pudina Paratha, Mint Paratha. by Tarla Dalal. Pudina Paratha also known as Mint Paratha is made from healthy ingredients like pudina, whole wheat flour and Indian spices. Pudina paratha recipe or mint lachha paratha – A delicious multi-layered Indian paratha made from mint (pudina) and few spices. You can have Mint Paratha using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint Paratha
- Prepare 2 cups of wheat flour.
- It’s 1 cup of mint leaves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need As required of Water.
- It’s As per taste of Ghee.
- It’s As per taste of Salt.
Here is a paratha recipe that one can die for. Spread butter as needed and cook. Mint Paratha is one of the popular paratha variety in any Indian Restaurant. The mint (Pudina) gives a dominating flavor to the paratha.
Mint Paratha step by step
- In a mixer jar add cleaned mint leaves, green chillies, ginger, curd, little water, grind it to a smooth paste..
- In a bowl add flour, some salt, 1tbsp ghee and mix it properly..
- Now add mint puree and make the dough,,use water as you need.
- Rest the dough for 10 minutes and then make parathas by applying ghee..
- Serve it with chutney or raita and enjoy..
A very simple and delicious paratha variety. Rava Mint Parathas consists of bread made with mixing different flours and flavored with fresh mint leaves. These mint parathas are unique with its own fresh flavor. Mint paratha or pudina lachha paratha recipe, an Indian flatbread, is a delicious, crisp and flaky layered paratha flavored with dried mint or fresh mint leaves. As the name says, laccha (lachcha).