Mayo-Soy Sauce Pan-fried Chicken Breast. Here is an easy pan fried chicken recipe, marinated with miso, Japanese mayonnaise, and soy sauce. I prefer to use red miso for this, but white Heat oil in a skillet/frying pan on medium high. Scrape off excess marinating sauce off the chicken breasts, then fry both sides until golden brown.
Shredded Sweet Soy Sauce Chicken BreastRecipeTin Eats. Pan-Seared Chicken Breast with Rich Pan Sauce. To calibrate yourself to be a better cook, learn to use all of your senses throughout the process. You can have Mayo-Soy Sauce Pan-fried Chicken Breast using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mayo-Soy Sauce Pan-fried Chicken Breast
- It’s 1 of Chicken breast.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ☆Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Cooking sake.
- It’s 1 of Plain cake flour.
- Prepare 1 dash of Oil.
For the richest sauce, use a stainless steel pan; the browned bits that stick to the bottom provide flavor. Honey Soy Chicken Breasts – under an hour cooking time is all it takes to bake these chicken Easy Honey Soy Chicken Breasts. You will love preparing this delicious pan-fried chicken breast with creamy mushroom sauce for your lunch or dinner. We also served with some steamed broccoli and cauliflower.
Mayo-Soy Sauce Pan-fried Chicken Breast instructions
- Slice the chicken breast into 1 cm thick slices..
- Put the ingredients marked ☆ in a ziplock bag..
- Place in the sliced chicken breast..
- Rub the contents well over the bag and marinate for 10 minutes..
- Prepare flour..
- Coat both sides lightly with flour..
- Fry it on an oil-coated pan..
- Brown both sides until cooked well..
Combine mayo, soy sauce, and lemon juice in gallon zip top bag. I pan-fry the chicken in a skillet, then prepare the sauce in the same skillet. You might get some blackened 'stuff' in the pasta sauce – I strain it Pound the chicken breasts with a meat mallet or a rolling pin, to tenderize the meat and ensure uniform thickness. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides. And premium soy sauces are responsible for all flavors.