French Onion Turkey Burgers….
You can cook French Onion Turkey Burgers… using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of French Onion Turkey Burgers…
- Prepare 1 packages of ground turkey (1lb.).
- It’s 1/2 cup of onions, bell peppers, mushrooms.
- You need 4 slice of cheese (optional).
- Prepare 4 piece of bacon…turkey (optional).
- You need 1 can of French Onion stock (Campbell's).
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 packages of Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- It’s 1/3 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 of medium sized bowl.
French Onion Turkey Burgers… step by step
- Mix all ingredients in bowl….
- Make patties (4).
- Brown patties on both sides…medium-high heat.
- Remove patties…add.
- Sautee veggies for about 5 minutes…add (scraping up drippings)…cook for 5 more minutes….
- Add burgers…simmer for 15 minutes…stirring occasionally.
- During the last 5 minutes…add cheese if desired….
- ENJOY!!! 😄😆😊.