Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce.
You can cook Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce
- Prepare 1 of large pack fresh chicken strips.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- It’s 1/8 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- You need 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 (6 ounce) of package Blueberries.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of White wine.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce step by step
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips……today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips……😁.
- Place strips in a large baking pan……
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips……..
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes……..
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries…..Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries…….
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar…….
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced…….
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside……By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂.
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.