You can have Crispy Ravioli using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy Ravioli
- It’s 25 of – frozen ravioli – thawed.
- It’s 1 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk or buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of jar marina sause or pizza sause.
- You need of parsley and parmesan cheese for garnish.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Crispy Ravioli step by step
- Lay breadcrumbs on a plate and shake to even out. Mix eggs and milk together until combined.Set up a dipping station with egg mixture and breadcrumbs beside each other.Prepare a baking sheet lined with foil..
- Add enough oil to a large pot to reach a depth of 2". Heat to 325º.while oil is heating up. Dip thawed raviloi's in egg wash then in breadcrumbs. Shake off excess and lay on baking sheet..
- Fry Ravioli's in batches about 2 minutes each side until golden Brown. Remove from oil. Drain on paper towels. Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley..