Beef Cumin Curry.
You can have Beef Cumin Curry using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Cumin Curry
- You need 500 g of beef cuts pre boiled with ginger garlic paste and spices.
- You need 1 of large tomato pureed.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- You need 1 of whole chilli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of freshly ground turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of freshly ground cumin powder or whole.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s of Cooking oil.
- You need 3-4 of potatoes, cubed.
Beef Cumin Curry step by step
- Blend onion with chilli and ginger garlic to paste. Brown this together with the meat. Then add potatoes and keep frying for 3-4 mins..
- Add the pureed tomato and paste and mix well. Let it cool for 3 mins..
- Add water about a cup and simmer till the potatoes are cooked and stew thickens..
- Serve with coconut rice or starch of your choice..