Mutton chukka. Mutton Chukka / Mutton Varuval is a recipe in which mutton is roasted with all the spices and the meat is so tender and juicy that it will melt in your. Mutton Chukka/Sukka fry is nothing but mutton cooked with spices like onions, ginger, garlic, curry leaves, pepper, coriander leaves and coconut milk, and then dry roasted. This pan-roasted mutton fry is made by cooking tender goat meat in caramelized onions, ginger, garlic and other spices.
Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Mutton Chukka / Mutton Varuval is a recipe in which mutton is cooked with all the spices and the meat is so tender and juicy that it will melt in your mouth. This mutton roast is the perfect side dish for. You can cook Mutton chukka using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mutton chukka
- You need of To roast and grind.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sesame oil (gingelly oil).
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of whole pepper.
- You need 4 of red chilly.
- It’s of To pressure cook.
- You need 2 lb of mutton/goat.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It’s of To sauté.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sesame oil(gingelly oil).
- You need 2 tsp of ghee.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s 1 of cinnamon stick.
- It’s 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of onion chopped.
- It’s 1 of small tomato chopped.
- It’s of Coriander leaves to garnish.
Mutton is not very regular in our menu but whenever we get it, its mostly biriyani or chukka as its our fav. I wanted to share ammas chettinad version of mutton chukka and here it is for you all…. Learn how to make Mutton Chukka Varuval with step by step on hungryforever.com. Here I made Mutton Chukka (Dry Curry) in an earthen pot which I bought from the local weekly Transfer the Mutton Chukka to a serving dish.
Mutton chukka instructions
- Pressure cook mutton for 5 whistles..
- In a meanwhile Roast and grind all the ingredients in section 1. While grinding add enough water and grind into smooth paste.
- Heat a pan with oil and ghee. Add cloves, cinnamon stick, cardamom, fennel seeds. Fry until spluttering. Add in chopped onion. Sauté well. Add in chopped tomato. Sauté well. Add in ground paste. Add water and salt. bring it to boil. Cook until raw smell goes away. Add in cooked mutton pieces and sauté well..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
Hope you all will enjoy the Mutton Chukka cooked in. Delicious Mutton Roast / Mutton chukka is ready. enjoy this side with any rice varieties and also goes excellent with Dosa , puri and Chappathi. Mutton Chukka Recipe, How To Make Mutton Chukka Recipe. Mutton chukka is probably the most famous recipe around the world. It is one of the most yummiest dish as well.