Chocolate Peppermint Balls.
You can have Chocolate Peppermint Balls using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Peppermint Balls
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 cup of soft butter.
- You need 3 of tps peppermint extract.
- Prepare 2 cup of chocolate chips.
- You need 2 of tblsp baking cocoa.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
Chocolate Peppermint Balls step by step
- Preheat oven at350.
- Cream together butter and sugar.add in extract and cocoa and flour mix in chocolate chips put in fridge for10 minutes then roll dough into small to medium balls and put on baking pan with wax paper.bake for10 minutes and let cool before removing.