Mint rice. The first recipe is a one pot dish & the second one is a tempered rice made with precooked rice. Green-colored mint rice with lovely flavors. Pudina rice Recipe with step by step photos.
Pudina rice or mint rice is a rice recipe shared here along with a video and is made using mint leaves and mint is commonly called as 'pudina'. Mint has got several benefits for human body and is widely. Mint Rice is a great recipe, especially in summers. You can cook Mint rice using 15 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mint rice
- It’s 1 cup of Basmati Rice.
- You need 1 of Cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- It’s 1 cup of Mint leaves.
- You need 1 cup of Coriander Leaves.
- You need 2 of Green Chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of Ginger piece.
- You need 5-6 of Garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- It’s 8-10 of Cashews.
- It’s 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare pinch of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of Onion thinly sliced.
Mint or pudina is easily available and it's rather easy to prepare a bowl of mint rice. All you need to do is add some chopped coconut, coriander to brown. Download Mint rice stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Mint Rice also known as Pudina rice or pulao is a fragrant one pot rice recipe with the freshness of mint leaves, some kick from green chilies, garlic ,ginger and lime made in Instant Pot Pressure.
Mint rice instructions
- Wash and boil the rice with whole spices, salt and a tsp of oil. When done drain and keep aside to cool..
- Grind all the other ingredients to a paste except ghee and cashews. Heat a pan with ghee and add the cashews and bay leaf. Fry for few minutes and add finely sliced onions. When translucent, add the green paste, turmeric, biryani or garam masala and salt. Saute until oil seperates. Mix the boiled and cooled rice. Give it a good mix. Squeeze half a lemon and mix again. Serve hot with raita😋.
After steaming the mint in the hot pot of rice, she serves the dish before the rice has fully absorbed all the liquid, for a wildly aromatic, pleasingly soupy side dish to grilled fish, lamb, or pork. Lemon Mint Rice. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Mint Pulao or pudina pulao is one of my favourite mixed rice recipes. I have seem many variations of this mint rice recipe but this is the kind I like the best and stick to making. Mint Rice Recipe, How To Make Mint Rice Recipe.