Stuffed Onion Bombs.
You can cook Stuffed Onion Bombs using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Onion Bombs
- It’s 2 of Onions-You can use whichever kind you like..
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of Ground beef or turkey.
- It’s 1 can of MILD Rotel( reserve juice).
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch dressing dry mix.
- You need 1 envelope of Italian dressing dry mix.
- You need 1 of Worchershire sauce.
- You need of Minced Garlic or garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 of Your favorite seasonings.
- It’s 1 of Fresh herbs( cilantro, parsley, etc.
- Prepare 1 of Bell pepper optional.
- Prepare of Cheeses optional.
- It’s of Toothpicks.
- Prepare 1 of A Basting sauce for onion.
Stuffed Onion Bombs instructions
- Preheat oven 350. Mix your ground beef with half a can of MILD Rotel-(Reserve juice),half dry packet of ranch dressing, half of dry pack of Italian dressing, minced garlic or garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, your favorite seasonings you like and herbs. I used a little cilantro, parsley, etc. I also added a small bit of onion and bell pepper, cheeses..
- Cut your onions into halves, pick the layers, and stuff with meat..
- Then match them up, and you can insert toothpicks to hold together..
- Put them in a baking dish that has been sprayed with Pam. Add the reserve juice from rotel and pour over onions. Then..Sprinkle rest of pack of Italian dressing seasoning over it all. Cover with foil, & cook for an hour or until meat is fully cooked and onions are tender..
- Once it is almost done, take out and you can baste it with whatever sauce you like. From Heinz 57, bbq, or a red Mexican sauce, etc. and bake for another 10 min. (The Heinz 57 tasted awesome btw)….If you also cooked some bell pepper slices along with the onions,like I did, this is where I stuffed them with rotel, cheese, and cilantro, etc. and let them bake that 10 min as well..