Butter-Sautéed Spinach with Caramelized Soy Sauce. For me, personally, this delicious Sautéed Spinach with Mushrooms and Caramelized Onions is a favorite side dish for grilled meats. The recipe is flexible: you can exclude the creamy sauce and Parmesan cheese, if you're trying to eat a little bit healthier (even though the recipe doesn't use much. Soy and butter combine to deliver a savory flavor punch you will not soon forget with our easy-to-make authentic Japanese recipe for butter sautéed spinach and egg scramble that you can make from scratch right in your home kitchen.
Garlic Butter Sauteed Spinach – easy sauteed spinach recipe with garlic and butter in this healthy vegetable dish. Cooked spinach should not be in the fridge for longer than a day. Is sauteed spinach still good for you? You can have Butter-Sautéed Spinach with Caramelized Soy Sauce using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Butter-Sautéed Spinach with Caramelized Soy Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of Spinach.
- It’s 1 of pack Half-strip of bacon.
- It’s 40 grams of Frozen mixed vegetables.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 10 grams of Butter (A).
- It’s 10 grams of Butter (B).
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
Yes, sauteed spinach still has all the important nutrients, and in fact, has. Add soy sauce to taste and continue cooking just until the spinach has all wilted. My go-to soy sauce noodles recipe. I like the simple soy sauce noodles as well, but this creamy spinach peanut butter version is even better!
Butter-Sautéed Spinach with Caramelized Soy Sauce step by step
- Cut the spinach into 4 cm lengths..
- Cut the bacon into 1 cm strips, and mince the garlic..
- Heat the butter (A) in a pan, stir-fry the garlic until fragrant, and add the bacon strips over low heat until they become crispy..
- Turn up the heat to high, add the mixed vegetables, and continue stir-frying..
- Add the spinach, and continue stir-frying..
- Move to the side, add the butter (B) on the other side. When the butter is melted, pour in the soy sauce, and cook the sauce until caramelized..
- Mix them all together, and if required adjust the taste with salt. Sprinkle with black pepper and done..
Make sure you use both sorts of soy sauce. Usually, people go for the light soy sauce, but the dark one really gives imparts the dish extra flavor you would. The garlic sauteed spinach, the onions caramelized in butter, and the roasted butternut squash all combine perfectly in this vegetarian pasta casserole recipe. Pour off any cooking liquid and toss spinach with soy sauce, vinegar, and sesame oil. I made this tonight and really enjoyed it.