Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta. This creamy combination of two fave pasta sauces uses shortcuts (like cream cheese spread and purchased pesto sauce)-a clever way to serve an impressive dish in no time! A simple and quick Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo Recipe – Fettuccine pasta loaded with chicken and mushrooms in a creamy and irresistibly delicious homemade Alfredo sauce. Chicken Alfredo pasta was my favorite "fancy" restaurant order as a kid — luxe sauce clinging to fettuccine topped with crispy chicken.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Fettuccine alfredo with mushrooms brings a mix of cheesy, creamy and earthy flavors together. Alfredo is one of the most underrated sauces—it's made with just a few pantry staples, it's always satisfying, and it's surprisingly easy to make at home. You can have Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta
- Prepare 1/2 lb of fettuccine pasta.
- It’s 2 tsp of olive oul.
- You need 1 lb of boneless chicken breast cut into strips.
- Prepare 2 cups of milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Philadelphia cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kraft grated Parmesan cheese.
- It’s 2 tbsp of pesto.
Maria Lichty's Pesto Havarti Mac and Cheese. Add pesto sauce and stir until evenly distributed. A creamy and dreamy mustard Chicken pasta recipe with chicken, mushrooms and a creamy sauce made of white wine, creme fraiche and dijon. The other day I stumbled across a dijon chicken recipe and realized that I had enough ingredients on hand to recreate the recipe myself.
Chicken and Mushrooms Alfredo Pesto Pasta step by step
- Cook Pasta as directed on package.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and cook for 7 minutes.
- Stir in milk and cream cheese and cook for 3 minutes or until cream cheese is completely melted. Add mushrooms, Parmesan and pesto. Stir and cook for 3 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to sauce and stir and mix for 2 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and enjoy.
Alfredo pasta sauce is an original pasta sauce that you will find at any Italian restaurant on the menu. This recipe of Penne Alfredo with Chicken and Mushrooms are a great dish to serve for a weekday meal. It is creamy and decadent yet filling and tasteful, and will surely get those tummies full. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat.