You can cook Mint Chutney using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mint Chutney
- It’s 1 bunch of Fresh mint leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 of fresh green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 of Lemon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Pomegranate powder (anardana).
- It’s 5 tbsp of Plain natural yoghurt.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
Mint Chutney instructions
- Place mint leaves, green chillies, lemon juice, and pomegranate powder in a food processor.
- Add a little water to it..
- Blend until all ingredients are finely chopped and blended together.
- Remove from processor and add salt as required.
- Add the chutney to some plain yogurt and adjust salt if needed.
- Store any excess chutney in an ice cube tray and freeze for future use. Just add 1-2 cubes to yogurt when needed.
- Enjoy with tandoori chicken, kebabs, or grilled/bbq lamb..