Butterscotch Chip Cookies.
You can cook Butterscotch Chip Cookies using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch Chip Cookies
- It’s 1 cup (3 tbsp) of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of margarine, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of large egg.
- You need 11 oz. of butterscotch morsels.
Butterscotch Chip Cookies step by step
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, beat margarine, brown sugar, sugar, and vanilla extract until creamy..
- Beat an egg..
- Beat in flour mixture gradually..
- Stir in butterscotch morsels..
- Use a tablespoon to drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet..
- Bake for eight minutes..
- Remove from oven and let cool on the pan for two minutes..
- Transfer cookies to wire cookie rack to finish cooling..