Turmeric Chicken Alfredo.
You can cook Turmeric Chicken Alfredo using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turmeric Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small yellow onion.
- You need 2 of raw chicken breasts cubed.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of flour.
- It’s 1/2 c of milk.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of whipping cream.
- You need 1/3 c. of Grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of parsley.
- You need 1 tablespoon of turmeric.
- You need 1 package of cooked aldente fettuccine.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
Turmeric Chicken Alfredo instructions
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil for about 3 minutes on med heat. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Add chicken and continue to cook until slightly browned..
- Add butter and melt thoroughly before sprinkling flour onto cooked chicken. Mix well. The flour will begin to stick to the chicken..
- Add the milk and whipping cream continuously stirring..
- Once the sauce begins to bubble, stir in Parmesan cheese, turmeric and parsley. Continue to stir for a couple mor minutes. You should get a thick sauce which will stick well to the noodles..
- Add the cooked noodles and mix to coat noodles..
- Serve with a sprinkle of red chili flake..